Craig and Rose Paints

Have you seen these??  I stumbled upon them recently in B&Q, Craig and Rose Chalky emulsion paint in authentic period colours.


They have some gorgeous colours and I'm looking forward to trying more of my preferences, like Pale Chalk Blue, Pewter, Nickel, Violet Slate and Zinc when they are back in stock.  The packaging is so eye-catching too, cool little tins and re-useable jars instead of the plastic pots that seem to dry out.

B&Q have a 3 for 2 on at the moment on all paints which has meant I have been able to try out more of the Craig and Rose colours.  I made up some paint swatches with some of them, my current favourite being Morris Blue, I find it easier to test colours this way rather than rely on the colour on a chart especially if they are only available online where the colours can vary.





With quite a few furniture pieces to paint now after peeking in the loft, having forgotten what we'd put up there plus a few more pieces around the house that were leaving us, now I want to paint them all!! Who knows they may all get a second chance.


Chalk Paint, home decor, furniture painting
.

.





2 comments: