Sea-side Colour Inspiration




Sea-side Colour Inspiration


In the new bedroom I am hankering after pale colours that will bounce light around the room but realise that even with darker colours my south facing bedroom will get an amazing amount of light due to the uninterrupted skyline!

I love pastel colours, I find them restful and calming, blues and aqua's are reminiscent of a summer's day, blue skies and an aqua sea. I was going to go for a shade white and still may well do and accent with colour, but with the decorator starting in early February, it is time to get my decorating skates on and pop over to B&Q to collect colour charts and take a long overdue visit to Farrow and Ball to check out their collection too.

This mood board is my dream colour inspiration, colours to wake up happy to see every morning no matter the weather outside!





Linking up with Chic on a Shoestring 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment